165mm long shock

Kevhl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a shock.

165mm / 6.5" eye to eye
38mm / 1.5" stroke

Anything out there for reasonable money?

Busy weekend!
Thanks for the offer, price is a bit steep for me to be honest.
I've been offered a much newer NOS RockShox shock for not much more than that price and just missed a freshly serviced Float RL for £50 at the weekend too.
I wasn't really wanting to put a huge amount into it, cheers anyway.

Re:

Pics of some shocks that might suit you. I've also got a brand new rs ario (damper, air can and decals) that's never been put together, and a used one not pictured.

Attachments

• PSX_20190318_225617.jpg
    PSX_20190318_225617.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 342
  • PSX_20190318_225529.jpg
    PSX_20190318_225529.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 342
Nice little collection you have there.
Not to bothered about a brand new one, although if you had just an RS Aircan spare I could be interested.
How much for the Fox shocks or the used Ario?

Re:

Left fox, £30, right fox £40.

No.spare air cans I'm afraid unless you want a fox one (with air shaft, new)?

Re:

Nice collection!

Forgive my ignorance but do any of them have lock out switches? That XC Pro looks interesting - never seen one with the valve in that position.

Re:

Nice collection!

Forgive my ignorance but do any of them have lock out switches? That XC Pro looks interesting - never seen one with the valve in that position.

Re:

The xc pro does I believe have lockout, though need to check. It's a stratos shock model xc pro. Really good shocks, I had one on an amp and I think they were also fitted to some orange full sussers as oem. Pretty sure one or both of the ario shocks are lock out equipped (not pictured), one might even be remote lockout iirc

Back