Spring 2007 RetroBike meet - Sat 24th March North Downs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I visited Hilts castle at the week end , and it is big enough . :LOL:

On a more serious note , we could organize a reco trip during xmas holidays ?, as we were planning a ride anyway .

Any of the local interested ?

Hi, i'd be up for a Crimbo ride around the North down's or if anyone is local I'd be up for a ride around the South downs Chichester - Brighton area.

North Downs sounding like the favourite, weekend of march 24/25 has been confirmed as the date ...

looks like there's a few other area meets lined up before then which is excellent, if we can get a few people familiar with the area for the ride in March that would make it easier to guarantee a good days riding..

I am unfortunately struggling to find a spare day over xmas to go out as the wife has been busy making plans :evil: !

Booked my flight back this morning [good job this morning, I've had waaaay too much beer at lunch] for March 15, spend a week putting the Psyclone together, then see y'all in Surrey March 24th :LOL:

I'm up for this - keep me posted on the date and venue when set - North Downs not too far for me

Right. North Downs on Saturday 24th March. Looks like it's set in stone. Best get the Klein finished and hope for good weather.

Be there or be sqaure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back