Pace RC100 16"

Re:

Blimey! First small one that's cropped up for a little while. Good to see the fork and cranks there, shame someone decided to mount caliper brakes.. definitely a courier then :LOL:

I am litererally 5 minutes down the road from Walthamstow and know the place like the back of my hand! I'm assuming that this could go large, so I'm happy to help with pickup and careful packing :)

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":1q1orc0f said:
I'm assuming that this could go large, so I'm happy to help with pickup and careful packing :)

If it goes larger than 16" then I may well be interested :LOL:

Re:

jimo746":qere3tmf said:
mynchiboy":qere3tmf said:
I'm assuming that this could go large, so I'm happy to help with pickup and careful packing :)

If it goes larger than 16" then I may well be interested :LOL:

Too true matey, if it was closer to 19" I may not be so accommodating :twisted: :LOL:

mynchiboy":b10r8u5h said:
I am litererally 5 minutes down the road from Walthamstow and know the place like the back of my hand! I'm assuming that this could go large, so I'm happy to help with pickup and careful packing :)

might just take you up on that one :D

Re:

The drilled fork crown is replaceable, the big issue is that drilled rear seatstay brace. That’s dong to need something doing. RC100s cracked without the aid of shonky holes so that’s really not going to help, especially when the stay-flexing maguras get reinstalled.

That said, it’s still worth it for the bullseyes and fork legs!

mynchiboy":3lyg7vqy said:
Blimey! First small one that's cropped up for a little while. Good to see the fork and cranks there, shame someone decided to mount caliper brakes.. definitely a courier then :LOL:

I have my eyes on the Tinbred he also has on there, would you be prepared to do the same for that in exchange for beer tokens or bike bits?

Re:

MCsanandreas":38nreci1 said:
mynchiboy":38nreci1 said:

I have my eyes on the Tinbred he also has on there, would you be prepared to do the same for that in exchange for beer tokens or bike bits?

Sorry, just back home in the dying seconds! I'll be happy to help if you win it :)

Made pretty good money despite being a bit beaten up. Hopefully it’s found a good home and may make an appearance here... let’s hope so. I’d have paid that much for such an iconic bike from the late 80s UK MTB scene and it was my size too...

Back