How old are you?

Pickle":6gjzd9kb said:
A 13 year old girl, 10 year old boy and 4 month old baby boy keep me looking old........stress (from the girl), sore throat (shouting at boy) and sleepless nights (baby) wear you down :LOL:

You're 29 and you have a 13 year old daughter = you started reproducing when you were 16 ? :eek:

Pickle":34hv7ytg said:
A 13 year old girl, 10 year old boy and 4 month old baby boy keep me looking old........stress (from the girl), sore throat (shouting at boy) and sleepless nights (baby) wear you down :LOL:

I'm so glad that our kids are now 27 and 24 years old and all that aggravation (not to mention expense !!) is a thing of the past.
You see, that's yet another advantage of being old.. (I have to keep telling myself that anyway).

Im a fairly sprightly 37, although I seriously dont look it. I reckon I struggle to look over 30.

Im actually a toy boy cos Mrs Beds is an elderly 38.....

ocset":hbz4igv3 said:
Pickle":hbz4igv3 said:
ocset":hbz4igv3 said:
32 but with 4 kids i feel and look a lot older. :(

A 10 year old, twins of 6, and a 2 year old, all boys. Oh and another on the way! should add a few more years.

All I can say is that some of you lot are bloody gluttons for punishment :!: :!:

This is the age I like kids to be :LOL: - me and my daughter Jenni in Greece last summer.

Attachments

• Andy-and-Jen.jpg
    Andy-and-Jen.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,017
Andy R":3pzcevci said:
ocset":3pzcevci said:
Pickle":3pzcevci said:
ocset":3pzcevci said:

A 10 year old, twins of 6, and a 2 year old, all boys. Oh and another on the way! should add a few more years.

All I can say is that some of you lot are bloody gluttons for punishment :!: :!:

Oh yes, I’m going to make it into a new extreme sport :!:

ocset":wnu3tbyi said:
Andy R":wnu3tbyi said:
Pickle":wnu3tbyi said:

Oh yes, I’m going to make it into a new extreme sport :!:

Way to go, man !!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archangel":tprn3ubn said:
Pickle":tprn3ubn said:

You're 29 and you have a 13 year old daughter = you started reproducing when you were 16 ? :eek:

The eldest 2 are my wifes children, but I adopted them when they were a lot younger ;)

PeeBeds":3hfwn0hu said:
Im a fairly sprightly 37, although I seriously dont look it. I reckon I struggle to look over 30.

Im actually a toy boy cos Mrs Beds is an elderly 38.....

:LOL:

Me = 29
Wife = 32

Its fun to remind her that I'm still in my 20's ;)

Back