Can anyone ID these bars?

Halfprice

Dirt Disciple
I have been given this recently and am trying to ID the bars any suggestions. Ulta narrow with built in bar ends and retro annodised pink/purple. Trying to decide weather to keep for my Bromwich Cyclone project or to ebay.

Attachments

• DSCF1880.JPG
    DSCF1880.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,625
Cheers for the answer. I suspected as much as there is a USE seat post on the bike as well. In its day had been built up as a full on XC bike 16" frame with a 300mm+ post sticking out of the top. Flex stem DX thumbies. The running gear has been replaced with cheep $*!t and is going in the bin but the rest will be salvaged.
The bars are straight as a die -def old skool and narrower than a narrow thing.

Wow!

As above... defo. USE

Must give so much control with the flexstem (snigger). :LOL:

I had a flexstem :oops: - it was hard to believe how much better biking was when I got rid of it :D

Whilst I'm about it does anyone know the era of the silver with green lugs Clockwork Orange (The frame the above is attached to)
Thanx
:cool:

You find a hole in the time / space contiumn and create a temporary gap and quickly slip them on before it slams shut - but seriously the bar ends detatch using a 4mm allen key thru a hole in the underside of the bars. - have just manhed to scratch one end of bar cutting old grips off :cry:

Back