Blue Ringle Stem update... KLEIN RASCAL

Shamus":1d3ya45g said:
Nice build!

Stem... Blue Ringle :)

crap photos i know, but im using a 6 year old digital camera i found at glastonbury :LOL:

any way here is the bike with a blue RINGLE stem !! after 3 people made a comment that i should change it :LOL: ;)

i prefur the black stem personally. but i respect the advice of fellow retrobikers ;)
All three of you are just wrong !! .. the black stem looks better.

o yea please ignore the pics being titled "garage conversion" they are obviously not photos of a garage !! :oops: :LOL:

Attachments

• chris davidsons garage conversion 020.jpg
    chris davidsons garage conversion 020.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,393
  • chris davidsons garage conversion 021.jpg
    chris davidsons garage conversion 021.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • chris davidsons garage conversion 017.jpg
    chris davidsons garage conversion 017.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,393
If you have the blue stem you need to balance it with more blue on the forks. the black keeps the front end looking right, and if ti's a better length for the rider then surely that's enough?

I can't believe I'm getting into one of these 'you need more of X colour bits' debates :oops:

Wowzers, what a beaut. Blue stem definitely completes her. Did that paint come like that? What kind of jockey wheels are those on the xt?

Look's far better with the blue stem, i also think longer stems look better than short ones and tend to go for at least 135's.

The blue stem ties in with all the other blue kit :cool:

Stunning bike and build though, Gator fade is my favourite Klein colour ;)

i would have to agree with the above post.

altho the black did look nice, having the blue completes the look better it ties in with more on the bike than the black did.

LongboardSi":26zwuoa4 said:
If you have the blue stem you need to balance it with more blue on the forks. the black keeps the front end looking right, and if ti's a better length for the rider then surely that's enough?

I can't believe I'm getting into one of these 'you need more of X colour bits' debates :oops:

I have to agree with LongBoardSi 100%. Black stem made the bike more balanced. With the blue stem, need blue brought into the fork to offset.

Latest posts

Back