Quantock Meet Sunday 28 Jan 07

gump":1cu0tq6l said:
wouldn't worry, Scants all talk ;)

if gump comes then so will I. better still make it a welsh ride so I can really pi$$ all over ya gump ;)

..to be fair my time is more limited than ever. retro rides (with actual v. limited riding) will always take a back seat to propper actual rides. 1st cannock ride was such a dissapointment due to so little riding & compared to what I'm used to such poor trails. still lesson learnt ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

not really poor trails, they are OK, just different!! We didn't even get to the hardcore downhillin section either ;) Though there are better places.
not hilly I can't argue with mind :roll:

gump":3i7paf6j said:
:LOL: :LOL:

not really poor trails, they are OK, just different!! We didn't even get to the hardcore downhillin section either ;) Though there are better places.
not hilly I can't argue with mind :roll:

you didnt answer the question dude ;) quantocks yeh?
failing that north downs ride (dorking) 14th jan should be a lot closer drive for you (bring jon & jez as well)

gump":wei2rm6i said:
If you ride speccy, we could be on.... ;)

I'll ride what the hell I like ;)

ere we go chris? nar, this thread will fade & the repeated requests to do a welsh ride will go unoticed ;) ...or even the n.downs ride

Okay then Scant, I'll turn up to a Welsh ride,
Make it April so everyone can synchronise diaries (end of is good for me).
Lets get these mountian bikes up some mountains & not molehills :cool:

Stick Legs":2g65juq2 said:
Okay then Scant, I'll turn up to a Welsh ride,
Make it April so everyone can synchronise diaries (end of is good for me).
Lets get these mountian bikes up some mountains & not molehills :cool:

april? wow that IS forward planning :) yeh I'm always happy to show people around my local trails, pretty much every sunday is cool with me. personally I wouldnt recommend any single speeds :LOL:

my local clubs next (organised) big ride is boxing day. if anyones near cwmcarn & interested give me a shout. its always a big turn out :)

Latest posts

Back