RBotM February 2019 - Theme = Winter Frame Project Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to enter this month with this.

1979 Holdsworth classic TT made from 531SL, quite rare I am lead to belive and not in bad nick the paint has been refinished at some point it's not the best and the chrome is looking a bit tired but, at the best part of £500 to get refinished I'm going to leave it as is.
It will be built with Campgnolo Record/Super Record

2nvzgaq.jpg

29y5abq.jpg

Now that's my cup of tea....

Re:

winter project for this year's Retro Ronde. I'm still pondering what to build it with

Attachments

• IMG_8439.JPG
    IMG_8439.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 6,605
  • IMG_8438.JPG
    IMG_8438.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 6,605
Re: Re:

roadking":1bzndu4a said:
Very nice Bianchi (just acquired one myself), looks like new paint.

Rk.

yes new paint and probably chrome too - all done by the previous owner in somewhere near Milan

Well not sure how this is looking at present as its at Bob Jacksons getting a refurb. Hopefully it will be back soon and I will get on to it after I've done a Dawes Galaxy for someone else which is also at Bob's.
My 1978 Holdsworth professional

Attachments

• holdsworth pro.jpg
    holdsworth pro.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 6,488
  • holdsworth pro 1.jpg
    holdsworth pro 1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 6,488
Re:

Bit of a late call, but only very recently arrived!

Was very taken with Peter Kohler's recent excellent article on Vitus 979
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=393152#p2906930 so, when a Peugeot 979 popped up, couldn't resist going for it and extending my Peugeot collection. Not sure whether to go the Spidel route or Shimano 600 but whichever way, this is a beautiful looking frame and very light weight. I might even go with the full Helicomatic rear hub, but that's for a later day.

Attachments

• P1020526 (1).JPG
    P1020526 (1).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 6,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back