Any skaters out there?Valuation required!

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Any skaters out there? Boards not skates. I used to skate a massive amount,but not recently.
The reason for my enquiery is this. A friend of mine used to own a chain of skateboard shops and over the years I have bought a few nos decks from him. Due to this(bloody)forum I am filled with the erge to sell them but have very little idea of value. Does anybody know anyone who could assist me so that I don't sell them short.
Thanks in advance.Mike

i had a look at the price of my old santa cruz a little while back and was more than shocked to say the least, if its NOS then could be worth quite a bit as most deaks got trashed. what sort of deaks do you have?

Ah well...

I've got a NOS Powell peralta Tony Hawk signature mini circa 1996 and rare as rocking horse poop.I reckon its worth at least £200 but i'm not 100%.
Anyboy got any ideas?

skated years ago,n still do every now n again.they can fetch good money but only when demand is high.you can buy new "old "decks so theyre only worth what somebodys wants to pay.id have a few if theyre not too expensive and im sure a few locals i know would aswell.post some pics :D

Just to give you an idea, I sold my used SMA Jeff Hartsell board a couple of years back. It was late 80's IIRC, had Gullwing trucks and Cockroach wheels. It went for about £70.

I have a rather tatty, sticker covered SC Jeff Grosso 'Alice deck' sat less than 10ft from me...

www.skateandannoy.com":1wcohywu said:
Finally we have one of the most highly sought after decks out there. The Santa Cruz Jeff Grosso “Alice” deck. SC got a cease and desist from the good folks over at Disney, so this one was very limited. Look closely: the caterpillar is smoking a bong. You never see a mint one. The action was fast and furious, and I’m not talking about some shitty Vin Diesel movie. It ended at $2,700 when the dust settled.

image008.jpg

Wish mine was that minty..

Back