Theiving Scum!! Klein Mantra Pro + Trek Y33

Not that it will help, but I found a part of my motorbike on internet 3 years after it was stolen.
Couldn't do anything about it, feels weird and you'll feel powerless.

Hope you'll get a good replacer allthough it SUCKS!

Iv'e spoken to a few bike shops locally, just for them to keep an eye out. Has anybody had bikes gone missing and ever got them back, if so where do you find them?

I get the feeling all the cheap rubbish ones that people nick on a fri night to get home from the pub turn up but the ones we all have dont!!

I found one of my bikes and rather than confront the person on it, I followed him home.

I called the Police, who sent an officer round to my house and took the details of the bike, the frame number, the description of the 'new rider' and the address he was seen entering.

This was over 10 years ago and I've still not heard anything from the cops.

If a £2000 car got nicked, the police would be all over it, but because it was a bike, they did f**k all.

Moral of this story? If you do ever see your bike, don't rely on the law to get it back, know what I mean?

We found one of mine that was stolen from school in the local police pound, it must have been dumped or something... worth checking.

Back