Mountain goat escape goat

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A good compromise to the 'Pick Up Only' is to ask the seller to drop it at a local bike shop after he has received payment. Then co-ordinate with the LBS to box it up for shipment. Finally, contract a shipper (BikeFlights) to collect it from the LBS.

If needed, I can act as an intermediary. BikeFlights from Seattle to me is about $65. Then I would ship to you via USPS Priority International which is about $270 total ($135 per box). There is a box size limit which requires the wheels be shipped in a separate box.

Cheers and Good Luck with your purchase

timkrik":2wsx7jrw said:
A good compromise to the 'Pick Up Only' is to ask the seller to drop it at a local bike shop after he has received payment. Then co-ordinate with the LBS to box it up for shipment. Finally, contract a shipper (BikeFlights) to collect it from the LBS.

If needed, I can act as an intermediary. BikeFlights from Seattle to me is about $65. Then I would ship to you via USPS Priority International which is about $270 total ($135 per box). There is a box size limit which requires the wheels be shipped in a separate box.

Cheers and Good Luck with your purchase

Thanks you are a legend but unfortunately I don’t have time to contact a lbs & sort that side out but I really do appreciate the offer,

The search goes on :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back