Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Can you source any Duffenbrau, the premium european version? :D

How many more do we need to fill the last 10 man?

As a play on Blood, Sweat and Tears, I propose the team I'm in could be named the very apt Mud, Sweat and Beers. :LOL:

Almost half way through February and I've done zero training, zero jersey designing and zero post-Christmas weight lossing (!)

Seems I'm in keeping with the rest of yer. :p

Mmmm.... beeeeerrrr (Homer impression, drool an' all)

Re:

Done my bit I have sourced the best steak and will cut cow on the day and the chicken is from a farmer on the the way. Sorry the seasoning is just salt and pepper but the rice is wild rice this year and gunga peas from Asda lol

Re: Re:

any123":2ccfssxd said:
Done my bit I have sourced the best steak and will cut cow on the day and the chicken is from a farmer on the the way. Sorry the seasoning is just salt and pepper but the rice is wild rice this year and gunga peas from Asda lol

Andy

I can almost smell the Chicken and Rice with Gunga Peas - washed down with plenty of beer and accompanied by some dubious tunes

heres Mike Muz from a good few years back strutting his funky stuff :LOL:

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3tcm72dg said:
any123":3tcm72dg said:

Andy

I can almost smell the Chicken and Rice with Gunga Peas - washed down with plenty of beer and accompanied by some dubious tunes

heres Mike Muz from a good few years back strutting his funky stuff :LOL:

[/quote

Hahahaha haha!

Mike

I can’t work out if that’s Tim75 with you there BITD ^^ or Gerard before he went Snowy White up top

Whoever it is - Great cameo role by the way... proper walk on, walk off part

Back