My Klein Mantra carbon project

addicted":13or4rrc said:
This one has been sitting in the garage for awhile and decided to start the rebuild. I bought this frame on Craigslist about 7 years ago for $150 US. I have added the Fox front suspension recently Bontrager RXL rims and XTR rear Der. Enjoy...
I will post Pics. of progress..

great bike! I just picked up an identical frame and I am wondering how do you fit modern forks that are 1 1/8?

I think you need an adaptor and may I know where you can get them?

Cheers!

Interested to see how this comes off. Looking great so far - wish i could find some XTR shifters in that condition! Good luck with the build

insanelin":lnvpbdgs said:
addicted":lnvpbdgs said:
This one has been sitting in the garage for awhile and decided to start the rebuild. I bought this frame on Craigslist about 7 years ago for $150 US. I have added the Fox front suspension recently Bontrager RXL rims and XTR rear Der. Enjoy...

great bike! I just picked up an identical frame and I am wondering how do you fit modern forks that are 1 1/8?

Cheers!

I recommend to Google for a "1″ threaded to 1-1/8″ threadless conversion headset". There are many manufacturers and shops you can choose from.

insanelin":2y4c65fv said:
addicted":2y4c65fv said:

Cheers!

I used a 1.5 to 1 1/8 reducer from problem solvers.

Back