DEAN Colonel Titanium

Nice going Martin, nicely transformed though I also liked the colours of the earlier version.

Why go for Judies? There's plenty nice period rigid forks around and they do pop up on this forum and various e-bay sites. I've just picked up a USE rigid for example. I'm hoarding a selection of rigid's so I'm prepared for whatever frame I pick up.

Enjoy!

I'm also looking for a period correct rigid fork, but as with all forks most steerers are way to short.
I need 240mm and must be ahead 1 1/8.
So I give it a shot in the wanted section.

Martin,

I guess a Kona P2 from a 20" frame with the longer headtube is what you are looking for, but they would be threaded and still too short. Or a Pace RC30 or similar bolted fork where the steerer can be replaced.

Have you considered that a decent welding shop will extend a steel steerer for you no problems? I've seen a few on this board have gone that route too.

very nice!

if/when you find a fork let me know how much you want for that - it could be just what I need....

what is it by the way? looks like a Salsa CroMoto, but can't quite tell from the pics...

Si F

This is my dream...
dean_titanium_xl.jpg

Thats the same?

I have MBA at home where is test but with Rock Shox... they love it :LOL:

Damn!,..those DEAN's are so nice,..
I know a NOS frame for sale,...i might have to buy it if you guys keep me teasing with these pictures! :twisted:

Back