93 Indigo Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frame SOLD

paddlingpool

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all, here we have a 1993 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frame

Measured frame size is 18-1/4" center of BB to top of seat tube, 17" center of BB to top of top tube.

Cannondale class this as a 20" (seen from frame number). Frame accepts 1-1/4" forks. Colour is Deep Indigo.

The frame has a dent on the left hand chainstay which the previous owner badly filled and sprayed black?

I removed the filler and some of the black paint to see how bad the dent was (not too bad, see pics) with the intention to repair and respray.

Unfortunately I never got any further as I picked up another M800 frame instead.

No rear mech hanger included, and the ali bottle cage bolts on the underside of the downtube are stuck, I havent put too much effort in trying to remove them though so might come out easy.

Frame would benefit from a respray as once dent is repaired.

This is a great project frame for someone.

I have tried to describe & capture (in pics below) all these areas as best and as honestly as possible so any potential buyers are not disappointed when they receive the goods.

WAS £27.50 THEN £25 NOW ONLY £20 plus postage at cost. Payment via paypal gift, or pay the fees. SOLD
Please see pics below and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

KniZuXAl.jpg

htBK5jUl.jpg

1UiiFi5l.jpg

D38lgFDl.jpg

rgY5OeLl.jpg

yeyyBRIl.jpg

DxGBnCYl.jpg

ZYTiT0xl.jpg

tKFuMKHl.jpg

rpJBowCl.jpg

4wo8Xcwl.jpg

Thanks for looking

Re: 1993 Cannondale M800 "Beast of the East" Frame

:? i keep looking at this....but i want one to polish, and that stay....do you know what state it's in under the filler? it's also a bit big for me......but i've been looking for a while now and not alot of affordable dale's out there. hmmm

There is no filler on it now. Pics are of bare metal on the stay

looking for longer legs....can't find any! you found those pics yet?

Back