Sending Bits Abroad, How Long To Arrive?

Huntso

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I sent a couple of bits abroad (France and NZ) on Mon 27th October and neither have arrived as yet

Both sent from the same post office and getting a bit concerned. Sent via Airmail small packet service and luckily have the receipts

Problem with all this is the parts are hard to get items and money doesn't really compensate for their loss

Surely they should be there by now or am I getting worried a bit soon

I posted to OZ a few months ago, only took 1 1/2 weeks before the Lady told me she had the parts. I sent the package recorded/signed for delivery. Don't know if it makes a difference?

Other bits posted to the US, Canada and Russia took about the same, normal post.

To Spain only takes a few days, so your France parcel really should be there by now :(

Worst I've had from UK (royal mail) is 4 weeks. That package was labeled "sorting error".

2 weeks is really quite common, but I've had stuff arrive in 2 days as well.

Good luck

Huntso":hv5gocx2 said:
I sent a couple of bits abroad (France and NZ) on Mon 27th October and neither have arrived as yet

Surely they should be there by now or am I getting worried a bit soon

I got a frame sent out from California to Cairns (Australia), it took just under 2 weeks. According to the print-out that came with the shipping info, it got here in 2 days but was sent to Singapore for some reason, spent a week there and then came back!

Also I have also sent a largish package to the UK, sent it on a Thursday there on the Tuesday!

I've had a fair bit sent to NZ and mostly around a week to arrive ... by two weeks I'd be wondering ! :D

I've had parts arrive in anything from 5 days to 5 months - dont worry Rich!!! I'm not and I am normally very impatient!!! ;)

Back