Top Gear on Sunday

Having read this thread I was worried about watching it, but I actually enjoyed it and did not think it was any more contrived than in previous series.

Now then, how do I get myself a lime green Lambo??

Wouldn't liked to have been JC in that Magnum- worst truck I have ever driven. Sea sick guaranteed :?
Liked the Parky bit, good old Barnsley lad :cool:

as a ex truck mech i can say i hate magnum,s :evil:
every othertruck in the uk has the steps underthe door !!!!!!!!
guess what i did :evil:
thats a big drop

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":31n3shrr said:
as a ex truck mech i can say i hate magnum,s :evil:
every othertruck in the uk has the steps underthe door !!!!!!!!
guess what i did :evil:
thats a big drop

rob

Great thing about Magnums is that if you go to jump out but get your feet stuck in something (sheeting ropes in this instance) as you pivot downwards your forehead hits the one of the wheel nuts. I still have the bump under my skin to show for it. Rather cool looking thing though is a Magnum. Couldn't keep up with the big Turbo Scania V8's though ;)

i dont know about them but i do know about the merc v8 twin turbo,s :cool:
all tho they now seem way too small compared to the v16 60 litre things i now build :twisted:

rob

Being a car man and expert i could really go into this but all i will say is 'Where are the cars!!!!!'

I used to love this show!!!

I really like the show, but it is getting "uncomfortable" at times as I watch it with my 10 year old son. Explaining what a prostitute is isn't fun.

legrandefromage":1ipljjr1 said:
dodge challanger - £28,000 in the US £41,000 in the UK.

huh.

why be suprised? there is the customs man to pay, import duty, VAT, Parcelforce handling fee, Paypal fee, eBay fee etc.....

Anything from the states costs twice as much by the time by you get it over here.

Not fancying one are you?

Back