Southwest Meet 9th November---PICS ADDED---

Stick Legs":13cv0scr said:
Gutted I am missing this, at sea now. Have to organise another for the new year. :D

Hope you all have a great ride on Sunday, it should be nice weather, I'm not there! :LOL:

too bad you can't make it... i'm sure this will be the first of many meets for the southwest retrobike massive :D :D :D already formulating a plan for a wicked exmoor ride, my old stomping ground :D :D :D

Exmoor sounds like a great idea – rode loads of Dartmoor when I lived in Plymouth, but never have got onto Exmoor properly (only the areas around Minehead). Planning the Coast to Coast for next year so it would be good to see what the Exmoor parts will be challenging me with before I get to them on day three :D

Looking forward to meeting the crew on Sunday – bring yer waterproofs :LOL:

Crayons":3ujdewri said:
Exmoor sounds like a great idea – rode loads of Dartmoor when I lived in Plymouth, but never have got onto Exmoor properly (only the areas around Minehead). Planning the Coast to Coast for next year so it would be good to see what the Exmoor parts will be challenging me with before I get to them on day three :D

minehead is where i'm from originally, we used to do a club ride from the rugby club every sunday in the early '90s, one or two absolute killers to lynmouth and back, the road slog up countisbury hill out of lynmouth was a killer. most of the time it was just tooling around on grabbist and croydon hill but i've got plans for a loop that might rock with a bit of something for everyone ;)

Rich

guys - i'm not gonna be coming now :cry: :cry: :cry: had a sore throat all week, woke up this a.m with full-blown man-flu. i cant risk getting cold/wet and getting worse, i just cant afford any time off work.... sorry, i hope you all have an ace ride and hope to see pics/report.

Rich

dirtjumper_dmr":3v85tbub said:
guys - i'm not gonna be coming now :cry: :cry:

Thats a shame , Hope you get better soon, Im all set for tomorrow and am looking forward to getting muddy :LOL:

Hope this weather picks up a bit – I'm sat typing this not sure if the next thing to happen will the fence blowing down or the garden flooding.

I hope you've all got some good rain jackets. :D

yeah, just been out feeding the dog, and it's blowing a right gale! And there's still idiots letting off fire works..... :evil:

I'm still riding. :cool:

I am hoping the weather will pick up, not bothered about mud, just dont want rain!

Here is hoping! :roll:

I'll be there, getting muddy :LOL:. Wet and windy here too! Still not completely ready but bit of rushing in the morning and I'll be sorted. See you there.

Back