Orange Prestige.. Nearly there.. :) NEW PHOTOS Added..

Coming along nicely. I've been on the lookout for a wishbone seat stay bike myself. Nice example here. Can't wait to see it with some mud on it!! i'd definitely go with the 734s and I'll take the black 732s... just kidding I think the black brakes would look better with what you have going there. :)

Looking really nice so far. I recently got one myself off Ebay, all striped down(tubes a little rusty inside) not really got started on it yet. I can't wait to see what it'll turn out like or how it may ride either, but sure I'll love it :D

Those are better pix. :D

That's looking very nice so far, I think I'd go with silver for the brakes if it was mine........but it isn't, its yours. ;)

Good stuff, can't wait to see her finished.

Yea was thinking silver brakes, but not sure if it should be shimano 734 canti's and levers or Ritchey levers/Logic cantis or even ritchey levers/986's ? , its been that long ago since I used these types of brakes, cant remember which worked the best... ?

Honestly, I don't think there's a lot in it performance wise between the Shimano or Ritchey kit. I always liked the look of the Logic cantis so would go with Ritchey gear given the choice.
It's just a little bit different to a straight Shimano build too.

Back