Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clockworkgazz":2iqbm6py said:
Great to see so much interest, how do we attract our english retrobikers to venture across the border?

lift our kilts and bare our arse's? :LOL:

Now now this is not 'Carry on Up The Khyber' you know.

Anyway we want to attract southerners not scare them off :shock:

I've heard that some of those english type like arses :twisted:

:roll: only kidding............................................................NOT (borat voice)

Velo, alas I have no such forks, I did have a set once from the ebay seller 'bankrupt' but they were the wrong item.

This gives me an idea though that at few meets we've swapped stuff. So if theres anything folks are needing for builds post it up as someone may have what your after :D

p.s. I'm after a 26.4mm seat post and any old XT stuff :D

Silver 27.2 seatpost for me- needs to polish up well but beyond thatI'm not to fussy and some silver or black bottlecage bolts are on my wish list.

I have one set of XT v brakes, a pace chainring 44/42? in ok condition and a bunch of rear ss cogs to trade. In fact I have some other junk so post what you need and we can take it from there.

Kaiser you still up for picking up someone in your car? Awaycaboose is bringing a pal and his zaskar (think that is a gt but not sure? ;) ) so I was thinking I could pick them both up- haha petrol cost 3 ways! And if Jimihendrix needs a lift you could get him?

Getting very excited and it's only Monday- Velo did you get a run at glentress on the weekend? How was it?

I went out in the hail and rain on sunday on some local trails on the proflex, nice and comfy but not looking forward to those climbs- bouncy bouncy :roll:

I'm looking for a 34 or 36 tooth five arm CD middle ring and a 28.6 bottom pull, bottom swing front mech.

Don't have much to trade, have a pair of rigid 1 1/8 plain steerer forks look like Tange big forks, steerer is about 170mm i think.

Also have a pair of sound but manky five arm non compact cranks, DX i think :?

gazz, i've got a 27.2 Kalloy Uno seatpost. top 50mm is shiny and only time, autosol and elbow grease will tell as to how shiny the rest could be. anyway you're welcome to it if it's wanted. :D

Back