USER; BADRONALD

badronald":1m3jklwz said:
No one has been ripped off, I have lost items in the post which i tracked down and have reposted, if anyone does not get their items i have offered a refund. The reason I have been slow in responding is because i have been in and out of hospital for tests on my eyes. I am sorry for any hassle caused, I am not a scammer and wish to get this situation sorted asap.
Thank you

Thanks for that, appreciate being updated. Please do keep in touch with the various people, can really help to avoid misunderstanding.

Really sorry to hear that you have been in and out of hospital and I hope things are sorted out now or well on the way to being sorted out.

All the best

Ed

lewis1641":166fg2vu said:
paypal isnt always the answer. for a start a lot of transactions are being done as a personal gift which offers no protection. also paypal claims are nearly always unsucessful to my knowledge.

Yup, with the alkabone saga, Paypal awarded in my favour and also in Dave H's favour, but by the time both our claims had gone through the cock had emptied his account and cleared off.

Therefore, there was no money for Paypal to give back to either of us :roll:

BR - Sorry to hear of the hospital visits.

So, there we go, just like the Jedi say, a solution will always present itself. Hope everything gets cleared up and gets forgotten.

:cool:

Got my stuff this morning, cheers Badronald, hope everyone gets their stuff and all is well in lala land again :cool:

cheers Gary.
As I am back on my feet again this saga is slowlly getting sorted :D
Cheers to everyone for their patients on this .
All the best
BR

glad to see this was just a false alarm, and that BR didn't get burned at the stake!

i hate the smell of burning flesh...

Ouch! yup as you can imagine after a month of eye probs ( and no work, as I deal in antiques and dont get sick pay) I am back again and hopefully fighting fit! I have 2 flite saddles which went AWOL (wtf) and after I bollxed the local sorting office I got the 2 pairs of bib shorts back and the messenger bag, which hopefully are with their new owners.
Again sorry for the hassle , i am not a scammer and this has kept me awake at night (well its either that or our noisy boiler, or wife as i call her)
Cheers guys

Back