The best retro E-Stay frame.

Re:

Use this daily and love it.

Scott-CST.jpg

Re:

^ I was just thinking there is a lack of Scott action here! My pal had a Pro evolution Bitd, I tried to get a Super evolution but never found one in my size.

Re: Re:

MR OX":3f8uve4c said:
^ I was just thinking there is a lack of Scott action here! My pal had a Pro evolution Bitd, I tried to get a Super evolution but never found one in my size.
Not finished yet so was waiting but go on then.. :D

31439176748_8150009079_c.jpg

Re:

Must admit I don’t like the look of the estay’s that have the continuous down tube / chain stay, bleugh!

The neon painted bikes look ace and of the time, the Yates is lovely but probably my favourite is the Alpinestars Ti-Mega. :cool:

Re:

Trebz. Do you want feedback on performance or a damn nice looking beast?

I've had 1991 cromegas and they ride smooth and responsive. The 1992 cromega pretty much the same but the chunky tubing is a hindrance in my opinion, rubs your inner ankles up.

The threads becoming a 'show us your' rather than a review on e stays.

marc two tone":37c0xkf0 said:

Sorry,
Whilst I like my Super Evoution there are way better looking E-stay's out there, it was just MR OX wanting to see more Scott's

yakboy":2sp4eh17 said:
marc two tone":2sp4eh17 said:

Sorry,
Whilst I like my Super Evoution there are way better looking E-stay's out there, it was just MR OX wanting to see more Scott's

I’m still looking at the very subtle arc on in the paint on the backend that follows the radius of the tyre - so simple and eligant

Back