Claud Butler Oracle, original survivor. Now safe & sound

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":gy5qg3sk said:
bid - I could collect it if no one's closer

If he won’t post(I’ve asked him, no reply yet) do you reckon you can sort something out?

paid of course.,

Re: Claud Butler Oracle, near mint all original survivor. SOLD

PeachyPM":2k9hti15 said:
Bugger. I can’t leave one behind to fend for its self..,.

Yes you can, its nothing special. If it was a 531 Magnum (oversized) frame then maybe, even a 501 cromo, possibly, but these bikes are not exciting

Re: Claud Butler Oracle, near mint all original survivor. SOLD

legrandefromage":19hityw3 said:
PeachyPM":19hityw3 said:
Bugger. I can’t leave one behind to fend for its self..,.

Yes you can, its nothing special. If it was a 531 Magnum (oversized) frame then maybe, even a 501 cromo, possibly, but these bikes are not exciting

But its shiny....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Claud Butler Oracle, near mint original survivor. RE-LISTED

I had a long look at this, looks fantastically shiny and well looked after. But then, looking at the spec and the kit on it, realised that it's really nothing special at all. Just looks like a cheap bike that hasn't been used at all. May be wrong of course.

Re: Claud Butler Oracle, near mint original survivor. RE-LISTED

cycletothesea":ih6vn66o said:
I had a long look at this, looks fantastically shiny and well looked after. But then, looking at the spec and the kit on it, realised that it's really nothing special at all. Just looks like a cheap bike that hasn't been used at all. May be wrong of course.

Yup, bottom of the range, but then just look at December’s bike of the month, clean simple cheap retro bikes are still popular... and my lad can chuck this around the village without me breaking out in a nervous sweat :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

jimmy-s3":441vq0n0 said:
He will accept £100 for it!

Not now bidding started

Back