Purple Shaver in the Peaks 08.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4,133
  • Puple Ultimate 2.jpg
    Puple Ultimate 2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 4,133
  • Puple Ultimate 08.jpg
    Puple Ultimate 08.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4,133
I was considering putting the wicked in for this, but I fear I've been well and truly out purpled.

Maybe I should just put a single purple bottle cage bolt on the pace and claim it's a stealth-purple bike :D

Good luck everyone – main reason for this post is to say there are some fantastic offerings this month, where have you all been hiding them????

And aren't there a lot of purple themes Fats on here

If you look close you will see over 20 purple bits!

92 E-Stay Nishiki Alien.
Purple........ Hershey racing Pulleys , Super Bibba Hub , Ringle Stem , Tri-Dangles , SS-7 Shifters , Avid Cantis ,Crank Bolts , Qrs and SP release, Cage and barends. There may be more .... I simply cannot remember.

The unique(sad) thing about this ride is.... it sits just has it has for the last 15 or so years. Ebay and the recent popularity of purple anno was not responsible for this odd build.

IMGP8323.jpg

I feel sick now...

Just toooo much 3d violet...

:shock:

Some nice bikes I havent seen here before...

I love Mr.K's Yeti.

But there's loads on here that are great. Should be an interesting month.

Are these forks Purple enough for yer?
1992 Alpinestars Cromega DX

dscn0491_medium_392.jpg

Sadly inelgible now the frame has gone, but the forks could be available for a small/large fee to enhance your entry :D

Here is my '94 Manitou FS

Purple Ringle hubs, skewers, post, anti-chainsuck and H2O. Purple Answer Hyperlite, A-Tac and Control-Tec horns. And, to top it of, purple Bullseye pullies, Onza chill-pills, no-logo Chris King and Grafton SCs. How is that ;) :D Enjoy!

Attachments

• Manitou_FS.jpg
    Manitou_FS.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3,856
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back