An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting dead excited about this now!! :D

Im thinking kit to carry & tyres as dont want any last min panics!! :D

Panic!!!!

What to carry,what tyres,I haven't even finished the bike yet!
Project name "Wobble Weapon" currently not far off.
Whats everyone riding?
This will end up single speed(36-16 I think)and rigid due to some nice Pashley forks that found there way to me.
Hope to get there early Friday evening work permitting,see you all there.

Attachments

• rocky 004 small.jpg
    rocky 004 small.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 766
  • rocky 003 small.jpg
    rocky 003 small.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 766
ededwards":2e3k8g5a said:
Would it be acceptable for me to pretend I don't know you or any of your friends?

Ah, I didn't suggest they were my friends, but if you ignore me, how can I return your magazine? :idea: :?:

Re: Panic!!!!

Grannygrinder":2cmbvpv2 said:
Whats everyone riding?

I'm a USE shim away from a Szazbo ( ignoring the 26.2 & 4 ones that are too small) .

However if the weather is crap I don't fancy my chances with its acres of mud clearance. So I might be on the Whyte :oops: or the FRO.

looks like we all get proper number boards this year ( http://www.green-events.co.uk/eventinfo ... details=38 ) - better than the blue hair net last year :shock:

not a good look:

pb170416_181.jpg

Crell":2ku7jz7s said:
ededwards":2ku7jz7s said:
Would it be acceptable for me to pretend I don't know you or any of your friends?

Ah, I didn't suggest they were my friends, but if you ignore me, how can I return your magazine? :idea: :?:

Don't worry, not intending to ignore but simply pretending I don't know you to keep a low profile ;)

This should be a good days ride, fingers crossed weather remains mild

strangely, despite Wales' reputation, it has only to my memory rained twice in the 12 years I have been going.... not that it makes much difference as you're going to get coated in mud anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back