Southwest Meet 9th November---PICS ADDED---

Just changed the the head gasket on the landlover now ive found its a cracked head still runs though anyway the proflex 550 just needs a seatpost and a test ride i think i might ride this one i hope it's more of a retro ride than a race [up hill] :LOL:

toadoftoadhall":a2w94icy said:
the proflex 550 just needs a seatpost and a test ride i think i might ride this one i hope it's more of a retro ride than a race [up hill] :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my trailstar is 1x9 so i'll be walking up most of the hills :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: was gonna fit a triple but got in a stressy with the cranks so it's staying as it is :cool: i bet its the heaviest bike there :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm looking all set to be there Sun', looking forward to it, think bike's good to go. Could one of you reliable types PM me a mobile no. so I can reach you if bit lost or running 5 mins' late :D
Hope I can keep up, not as young as I used to be :oops:

Gutted I am missing this, at sea now. Have to organise another for the new year. :D

Hope you all have a great ride on Sunday, it should be nice weather, I'm not there! :LOL:

Back