Light 'em up!!!

tesco torch

well just picked up another 2 of these which i will mount to my handle bars , i really do think these are fantastic value comapred with all of these 200 pound plus lighting systems .....must admit i am curious as to what other retro bike users think ..

Re: tesco torch

Mattythemod":28fvk9k6 said:
well just picked up another 2 of these which i will mount to my handle bars , i really do think these are fantastic value comapred with all of these 200 pound plus lighting systems .....must admit i am curious as to what other retro bike users think ..

did you get 2 of the 900 lumen chaps? :shock:

I was in Tescos today and after asking an assistant I was pointed in the right direction to their torches.
I bought 2 of the 3W cree led torches and I must agree that they are bright. I made the mistake of switching one on and looking into it to see how bright it was - I was seeing yellow blotches in my vision for ages afterwards :shock:
Anyway I am looking into making up a bracket to fit them both to the risers.
I will keep you up to date what I come up with.
It has got to be better than sellotape! :LOL:

;) U gotta laugh at priorities...£120 headset, with a couple of quid torch and sellotape?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back