Today's Ride

Re:

makster":1uo39vyn said:
According to Pats Son, Pat passed away around 6 hours ago, surrounded by his family.
His Son has already mentioned that they're planning a ride up Mt Tam after the funeral, to leave some of his ashes there.
Once the date/time is confirmed then maybe we should try and arrange something on here, where as many of us as possible just get out on our bikes and share the pics in this thread.
I think that'd be a fitting tribute and I'm sure Pat would approve!

I'm up for that, perhaps we could try and get 'Today's Ride' made into a sticky as a lasting memorial to Pat?

Re:

Introduced by the man himself

Enjoy

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQF1L1Ju7M[/youtube]

Re: Re:

Johnboy":1amo6w5n said:
makster":1amo6w5n said:
According to Pats Son, Pat passed away around 6 hours ago, surrounded by his family.
His Son has already mentioned that they're planning a ride up Mt Tam after the funeral, to leave some of his ashes there.
Once the date/time is confirmed then maybe we should try and arrange something on here, where as many of us as possible just get out on our bikes and share the pics in this thread.
I think that'd be a fitting tribute and I'm sure Pat would approve!

I'm up for that, perhaps we could try and get 'Today's Ride' made into a sticky as a lasting memorial to Pat?

Thanks Guv.

This thread was important to Pat, so every time we post a ride, in a small way, it'll be a commemoration. I think Pat would approve.

Yes. This maybe should be renamed "Today's Ride - (Fairfax)Pat Reddix and friends" and his dates and an explanation be put on the first post with a picture of the repack boys with an invitation for all to contribute?

xmas eve, bikes, beer, good friends, good memories and trees

Attachments

• xmas eve ride 2.jpg
    xmas eve ride 2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 953
  • xmas eve ride 3.jpg
    xmas eve ride 3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 953
Re:

Not retro, not mountain, but pic from Christmas morning road bimble.

Attachments

• DB1AE47B-3205-432E-8B5C-56AB08000265.jpeg
    DB1AE47B-3205-432E-8B5C-56AB08000265.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 911
Back