American brethern please vote.

xizang":2g6fcq51 said:
I'll give it a year, or less, before he gets picked off by another grassy knoll, courtesy of the CiA
Well actually, that would put Biden in the oval office(SHUTTER, a real nutcase, that one). :shock:

richie-t":paidty25 said:
stew-b":paidty25 said:
im sick to bloody death of the media making such a big thing about obama being black,i thought the world got over all this crap like 20 years ago :? same with lewis hamilton,they have to mention it in every dam race.

couldnt agree more!
Yeah, and did you see Jesse Jackson bawling? No more race card fellas.

stew-b":1sxqi016 said:
im sick to bloody death of the media making such a big thing about obama being black,i thought the world got over all this crap like 20 years ago :? same with lewis hamilton,they have to mention it in every dam race.

i agree the only thing i can work out to explain it is

1. me being 25 i wasn't brought up with these set backs of rascial difference ie iv'e never seen a divide between black,white,and so on.

2. anyone older than me cant seem to let go the ghosts of the past.

if the older generation had not told my generation there was divide once in the past and acted friendly to each other my age group would have never known :roll: :roll:

i cant wait for this guy to run america without going ott cos he's not old and trying to make a statment to history, just do what we should do in england look after are own

Is Nick Griffin a personal friend of yours?

Al.

Back