Pics of your pink/lavender/lilac/purple bikes please!

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Following on from my request for ultegra tricolour build pics viewtopic.php?f=12&t=391963

I'm now looking for pics of pink/lavender/lilac/purple or similar road bikes....

Anyone got any they'd like to post?

New project lined up and I think I know where it's going, but I need inspiration!

My Bob Jackson Vigorelli, just built it up so I'll get a better picture for you when the weather improves.
Lighter purples are a bold choice but with the right components can be pulled off IMO
uBjNgNQ.jpg

Re:

Both very nice! Fossala's BJ is about the colour I have in mind, maybe I'd go a little lighter. Parts will be ultegra 6400 tricolour. The incoming project has chrome rear end and lugs, and a chrome fork (when I find one)

Re: Re:

foz":3kwvfjct said:
Both very nice! Fossala's BJ is about the colour I have in mind, maybe I'd go a little lighter. Parts will be ultegra 6400 tricolour. The incoming project has chrome rear end and lugs, and a chrome fork (when I find one)
It's BJ's viola.

Re:

You probably won't find anything as purple and pink as this monster! In my defence it was sufficiently cheap to justify buying it!

Attachments

• PC080217.JPG
    PC080217.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 615
Re: Re:

BretonDave":g1vveivb said:
You probably won't find anything as purple and pink as this monster! In my defence it was sufficiently cheap to justify buying it!
Looks good, can we get a full picture?

Back