• RetroBike.PNG
    RetroBike.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,359
Re: Re:

The History Man":1arnzvnw said:
Still loving the spangles font

There's space for Spangles.....

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Are we going for another RB jersey, or a jersey with RB as one of the logo's?

While going for the former could result in more sales, im thinking a toned down version to sell on the forum after the event, i feel for now that just adding it as a prominent sponsor type logo would be a better option, maybe opening up more room for fancy, spangley designs.

Re:

@Regan
Has anyone asked the Guvnor for permission to use the Retrobike name/Logo? just as a courtesy.

Gruff":2uo2347m said:
@Regan
Has anyone asked the Guvnor for permission to use the Retrobike name/Logo? just as a courtesy.

I think that ship sailed a few years ago, If ever there was a place - of the people, by the people and for the people .... Its today’s Retro Bike

I think it’s clear by the lack of input of late - we’re by enlarge totally on our own these days,

Personally I wouldn’t waste my time with a PM, really appreciate what John did and mean no malice here - but he’s walked away !

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Retro Spud":33gvp30o said:
How about defunk Retro sponcers from the 80’s and 90’s such as QuickSave or Linbar or Gateway / Safeway’s just for a spoof

Nice idea, two ways to think on this one perhaps:

get some highstreet names still around today but the old branding like Halfords, McD's etc. get the 80s / 90s branding out on show.

maybe better to go with dead brands - thinking of my childhood memories: Rumbelows, Woolworths, Blockbuster, Dixons, JJB, Comet, C&A, Texas, etc. Maybe too soon for toys r us, maplin etc :(

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,330
  • visa.jpg
    visa.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • HALFORDS_'94_LOGO.png
    HALFORDS_'94_LOGO.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,330

Retro Spud":3g85btao said:
Gruff":3g85btao said:
@Regan

I think that ship sailed a few years ago, If ever there was a place - of the people, by the people and for the people .... Its today’s Retro Bike

I think it’s clear by the lack of input of late - we’re by enlarge totally on our own these days,

Personally I wouldn’t waste my time with a PM, really appreciate what John did and mean no malice here - but he’s walked away !

BUT... he still owns it including the name and logo.

Gruff":oja8d17e said:
Retro Spud":oja8d17e said:
Gruff":oja8d17e said:
@Regan

BUT... he still owns it including the name and logo.

This is a can of worms.

It's not like this sites content disclaimer is 3 years out of date...oh hang on...

Back