Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey troops,

Dave is swithering seriously about getting a retrobike, help me push him over the edge into old bike heaven :D

He's after full bouncer, interesting and bling or a Dave Yates Diablo.

Thinking caps on and arm twisting muscles tensed.

Time for another evil laugh I think, all together now...............

Mwaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :twisted:

hhehehehhehehe

were to start?

mountain cycle san andreas?

Sworks FSR JMC replica?

LTS/STS? See if Jimi's bring his, think the shock was knackered

Eastern woods research, hard tail but would suit DD to a tee.

none apart from maybe the GT's that easy to get though :roll:

I'll try to get some good picks just to whet his appetite

sorry to say it but all of them are mere pub bikes-

It has to be a proflex.

Attachments

• ProflexSideaspectnotediscmount.jpg
    ProflexSideaspectnotediscmount.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 809
Meh, not a Proflex fan unless its an early one (flexstem and rigid fork model). San Andreas would be lovely, but the only JMC bike is the jellybean Salsa with disc drive!! If you can find one for £100 or thereabouts...

Not looking hard but if something interesting came up I could be tempted...

hardtail or rigid would do, or a klunker- something unusual with history...

Away caboose may be selling a very sexy Massi hardtail- tis a thing of beauty. 1996 I think- is that retro enough?

When was it you were racing again Dave, surely something from that era?

We got 3 more bods from the east coast end for Glentress.

Bloke we call Big Dave because he's taller than Dave by mm's who has a nice old ridgeback with mid 90's Marzocchi forks (forks are actually mine but are on semi permanent loan to him). Plus a lass called Alison on her modern Orange 5 and her man on his bike that I believe is retro in that he bought it new years back and never replaced it !

Need to work on another guy because he is both retro in age and bike but he'll probably come up with excuses as usual.

Its hotting up !

Great stuff :D , the more the merrier, going to be a proper mob of us by the sounds of it :cool:

Davedownhill":90yy8pf5 said:
Meh, not a Proflex fan unless its an early one (flexstem and rigid fork model). San Andreas would be lovely, but the only JMC bike is the jellybean Salsa with disc drive!! If you can find one for £100 or thereabouts...

Jellybean Salsa is still one of my dream bikes, maybe someday. :cool:

Got a Manitou FS coming soon, but of course that's not for riding, it's for looking at, drooling over, touching, fondling ............Er, i'll stop right there :oops:

jimihendrix":2t1pzkph said:
Great stuff :D , the more the merrier, going to be a proper mob of us by the sounds of it :cool:

Davedownhill":2t1pzkph said:

Jellybean Salsa is still one of my dream bikes, maybe someday. :cool:

Got a Manitou FS coming soon, but of course that's not for riding, it's for looking at, drooling over, touching, fondling ............Er, i'll stop right there :oops:

:LOL: :LOL:

I am finally getting the "looking not touching mindset"- I am now lost to the world but it does feels great :cool:

Great to see so much interest, how do we attract our english retrobikers to venture across the border?

Back