Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

Re:

Is anybody able to collect a couple of sets of wheels & tyres from Glasgow & able to either bring down to Buckinghamshire or possibly pack & ship?
Seller is unwilling to post, too much weight apparently?
Thanks

Would like to help - I am from Dresden in Germany/Saxony.
Everything up and around 100Km is fine for me as long as collectors pay my cost if so.

I’m based in S Wales and get around a bit with work, happy to help and have already got a few on here and Magicseaweed. I work in N Wales about every 4-6 weeks so getting things there is no problem, I take a small car but can take my van if a bike needs to go. Also hoping to be in Cornwall in Mid August and Edinburgh in September

I am in South Bedfordshire. In times long past (and maybe again), I used to travel to London on a daily basis... I also have a spare bike-box which would rather was used as intended than torn up for recycling.

Hi guys and girls, a possible pick up needed for a complete bike from Bridlington East Yorkshire if a deal is done. Graham hkr is in the area but don't know if he or anyone else is available to help? I don't drive and am currently recovering from surgery so I'm buggerred for much traveling...... Really appreciate any assistance and all costs will be covered on arrangement with me. I'm in North Devon so out on a limb for most routes........

Update so no one stresses, seller has agreed to box up for a courier so all good. New bike day coming soon........ :xmas-wink:

We are located in Norwich/Norfolk. Happy to collect, store or pack and ship.

I'm also looking for someone in the Peterborough area at the moment that may be able to collect and ship a frame and fork to me here in Norwich, please DM me if you can help.

Thank you!

Back