pikey useless scum

We used to have wars to get rid of people like them- cannon fodder, all there fit for. Problem is as a society we allow them, between nipping to the shop for tabs and Blue pop, and waiting for 'Benner' to drop of some gear, to sit about on there arses and /or breed. We are soon to be overrun by them, and all we do is give them money.
Why should society carry these people, the people who are responsible for the majority of crime, drug abuse, grafitti, litter and cost us millions in benefits and drain the NHS of all it's money through their filthy lifestyles and having more feral kids every 9 months?
Id put them to work myself, army should round them up a six am, put them in a truck and take them out working in the field of picking up the litter they constantly throw out of car windows. Any moaning and they get a warning, do it again and it's a bullet through the head! That would teach them some disipline and keep the numbers down. It's interesting how we control the numbers of Deer, rabbits, badgers etc to keep a balance in the countryside- maybe we should do the same with our underclass. Maybe they should all be castrated?
As you might gather, I very much dislike these people, they are dragging this country down, they are responsible for most of the crime, drug abuse and draining the government coffers and they are just making no win no fee solicitors richer ( my second most hated members of society after the chavs).
Maybe we could start a 'Run over a Chav' campaign? This would be quite good sport. I hate the way that they slope accros the road in front of cars, swaggering along, spitting- they really are stupid thinking they can take on a car. I always accelerate and steer towards them, they soon move when they realize I would quite happily hit them. They then stand there puffing out there chests and shouting etc. So I usually turn round and have another go- they suddenly get less brave at this point. They would be easy targets, it would be a good way of getting the numbers down, good sport I say.

Si

any of you ever heard of the concept of a star chamber ??

heres a little bit of reading.

http://harpers.org/archive/2007/11/hbc-90001726
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Chamber

you do need to interpret it with a modern context though.

not the greatest of sources but "In the 1983 movie The Star Chamber, Michael Douglas, playing an idealistic Los Angeles Superior Court judge frustrated about having to free obviously guilty criminals merely because of legal technicalities, learns from his mentor about a secret cabal of judges — a Star Chamber — that metes out its own brand of justice against those it determines have wrongly been set free."

these dregs of sociaty need to be treated exactly how they treat others.

Dr S":2lyw7cv3 said:
We used to have wars to get rid of people like them.................it would be a good way of getting the numbers down, good sport I say.

Si

Agreed (I deleted most of the quote to save room). I've done the 'accelerate at a knob-head' thing numerous times :twisted:

Back