Zinn 501

Re:

66 triumph daytona":33luvfav said:
Who made the Sachs cantis?They do look very Capag ish.

Modolo made the brakes, as far as I know :)

The sachs stuff certainly shouldn't be knocked, admittedly the Classic stuff is a bit overbuilt, but New Success is lovely quality kit - especially hubs and mechs.

As for the Zinn, definitely priced at least £150 too much, in my opinion...

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":132570ez said:
Because I'm from Yorkshire I made a lowball offer.....
Declined at £150

:LOL:

:LOL:

I'd quite like a Zinn, but for some reason this one isn't "doing it" for me.
(that and it's probably a bit too small for me).

mynchiboy":3s9wkgs0 said:
66 triumph daytona":3s9wkgs0 said:
Who made the Sachs cantis?They do look very Capag ish.

Modolo made the brakes, as far as I know :)

The sachs stuff certainly shouldn't be knocked, admittedly the Classic stuff is a bit overbuilt, but New Success is lovely quality kit - especially hubs and mechs.

As for the Zinn, definitely priced at least £150 too much, in my opinion...
Sachs group/Modolo brakes/Zinn,Christ this thing is off the scale cool.Pity its so pricey.

Re:

I bought this one from someone on here at the top of the year for £300 if I recall correctly

Not really got round to sorting it fully

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=378148

Moving house in a few weeks so if anybody wants it PM me as my new house will be without bike space, at least to begin with

Re:

New Success was cool,was that the equivalent of XT and Quarz being their XTR?I had a Quarz wheelset way back and it was excellent.The hubs were very similar to XT Parrallax.

xxnick1975":2ugha9zi said:
I bought this one from someone on here at the top of the year for £300 if I recall correctly

Not really got round to sorting it fully

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=378148

Moving house in a few weeks so if anybody wants it PM me as my new house will be without bike space, at least to begin with

Ohhhh Nick! Very tempting....... New puppy next week tho :?

Back