Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

My_Teenage_Self":1zss45no said:
I didn't want to derail THMs reign of terror, but I was also wondering what bikes to bring, seeing as I'm a noob to mayhem.

Anyone ride anything modern*, or is it all about properly embarrassing ourselves?

*modern-ish. By Our standards. Still archaic by the standards of others.

I'll be bringing my two moderns but then I'm actually competing next year for charity (hence the 24 solo/fruit cake category) so will be hanging around you lot but 'going for it'.

Of course if funds (and car space) allow I will be bringing a sub £50 pre-2000 as last year. Will never forget the thrills that cheap unbranded tyres, kids bike V brakes and a tatty old Kona with bright blue bars bought on some of the technical sections :LOL:

(yes I had to take the train up hence the backpack and having to cycle from the course to the train station )

Attachments

• new bikes.jpg
    new bikes.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 276
  • kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 276
Top work there ^^

It’s starting to gather a bit of momentum now with these side projects for campsite tittilation and general enjoyment

kingbling":rdchxaqo said:
Can you take generators on site do ya know ?

Andy (Any123) runs his on the intruder all weekend - just turns it off about 11 pm

You watched video on his side screen courtesy of it last year

[edit] ^^ please incert “wide Screen” into the above and it makes sense - Not that much of this thread makes a lot of sense anyway !

Back