Holey Ringle

Ahh...the first set of pics. I no longer have those. They were on a bike that I bought several years ago so don’t really know their history. I’ve had several pair re-anodized but use the same company I always have and their pretty much “spot on” with color match. The green set are repros from Synlo. I’ve never been able to find a complete green set in decent shape so I bought them. He did a good job but I think the original green was more olive than these based on the catalogues but since I’ve never seen a decent original set in the flesh I’m speculating. Artificial light and ano don’t play well together IMO. I have a couple of black sets on bikes that still own and I know I had one on those re-ano’d. I’ll have to see if I can

I've got a set of three in black / polished on the Marin :

And another full set of completely unmarked black spare.

I think I have about 12 levers refurbished and ready for ano :cool:

WD :D

Those are killer and I dig your Marin.

I like working with holeys. Did I just say that? :facepalm:

They were a great design and are easy to refurb if needed. Aluminum or ti rod stock is easily had and the cam is bullet proof, plus, no logo!

The twisters, being a bit more current, are great and I love the etching if it’s intact, but alas, it’s usually isn't.

It would be great if someone (cough) rampage could offer such a service in bulk but I know it’s not feasible and super labor intensive. He did do a couple pair of Grafton Fat Fingers for me though which turned out amazing!

Thanks for the comment on the Marin :cool:

Here's my box for prep / ano :

And here's my good / spares box :

Yeah I think it was elite504 (I think that's his correct user name ! He had a kitten on his avatar), pretty sure I got a few bits off him :cool:

Back