Glentress 7?

Super jealous ZZ! It'd be great to move down there. I'm hovering over the solo entry, did anyone camp last year? Anyone entered yet?

Peebles is nice but Edinburghs better and half hour away, least ways thats what I'll tell myself. Enjoy the dream ZZ

Looking at the Transcend Enjoyro as an alternative to this years GT7. Not going to have much riding time in the lead up and a 20km enduro lite route is kind of appealing. Do wonder if it’s overpriced at £50, but it’s more about making at commitment to get out and riding. Not done much at Innerleithen and would be nice to find some of the easier trails. Not keen on the full enduro. Would probably get down most of it ok, it’s just the thought of people closing down from behind at race pace while I’m mincing down. Had provisional ok from the baby mama.
Be good to ride round with a few people then “race” the stages.

http://tweedlove.com/2019-event-info/enjoyro-2019

Re:

Great ‘Free Cake Shop’ feed stations, with the most delicious cakes**

Sign me up!! :LOL: :mrgreen:

Seriously though, if you need someone to hold your hand on the big scary Enduro stages then I'll happily accompany you Clubby ;)

Sounds good that.

I'll have to be a mibbee the now, that's our anniversary weekend and Shona has been talking about a weekend away (and not wi you lot).

See what pans out.

Back