An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grey Mazda 323f is mine, I'll have the retrobike sign in the window. I'll be there early evening if all goes well.

Soooobarooooo

I'll be in a blue subaru legacy estate which will my accomodation for the weekend!
I am currently on a mission to get my RM into single speed,fully rigid mode.I've got bits on the way,so I just need some tyres,anybody got any going cheap?

VW caddy :)

new_forest_2008_10_26_2_196.jpg

I'm the one in the red Rox t-shirt (my bro may be there too) - I've not got a retrobike top but I'll almost certainly wear something Rox to t' pub on Fri, & I don't imagine there'll be too many proflexes on the start line!

So for the veterans, where should we meet on Fri?

Re: Soooobarooooo

Grannygrinder":1zo3jkvt said:
I'll be in a blue subaru legacy estate which will my accomodation for the weekend!
I am currently on a mission to get my RM into single speed,fully rigid mode.I've got bits on the way,so I just need some tyres,anybody got any going cheap?

I have some crap tyres i can bring for you to use if needed. I will also be running crap tyres as i cant afford \ be arsed to buy new ones when i do very little off road

I'll be in my black Saab 9000 with a retrobike sticker in the rear window :D

I will also have my brown retrobike T-shirt on (but will probably be hidden under 7 layers!!)

So for the veterans, where should we meet on Fri?
well The Neuadd Arms in the centre of town is a good start, failing that, the other two pubs - the Stone Croft (which will have a marquee out back) and Belle Vue.

I will also have my brown retrobike T-shirt on (but will probably be hidden under 7 layers!!)

I got a T shirt two for pub watch but dont think its going to be seen either!! :shock:

We're (12 of us) staying in the hotel it's organised from so we (12 of us) will no doubt be getting very drunk in the bar early on Friday night.

I will wear an oldskool Bontrager Tshirt and be holding a copy of amateur sheep rustler.

Crell":ovn8xwvf said:
We're (12 of us) staying in the hotel it's organised from so we (12 of us) will no doubt be getting very drunk in the bar early on Friday night.

I will wear an oldskool Bontrager Tshirt and be holding a copy of amateur sheep rustler.

Would it be acceptable for me to pretend I don't know you or any of your friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back