Bristol Bike Jumble...TOMORROW!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coming again TOMORROW outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on NOVEMBER 1ST.

( please click on photos to make them big )

Lately, since Mud Dock's owner Jerry Aarron helped it expand, it's become a much bigger success.

Many more bargains and buyers than before.

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

You could end up with something like this...

2980317937_8585a3634c_o.jpg

For less than £80!! ( go HERE )

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming NOVEMBER 1ST....that's TOMORROW!! )

the die is cast. my "only fit for a wallhanger" manitou HT frame is going to be there

i spent an hour last night walking round my flat holding it against different walls, and couldnt find a place to put it.

Me! Plus all the people who had a free cake. :LOL:

Seriously, there' were humungous amounts of old Sram and XT about, I saw Real, W.I. and ( weirdly ) lots of Sram hubs. I'll post the pics up when I sober up tomorrow. There was also a lush Zaskar LE going for bobbins and lots of square taperBBs ( I bought 3! ).

:LOL: Well, that was fun, quite a good turnout..first one ever been to, but made 50 quid so worth it.
Great bunch of people, definately there next month...but dont think i'll let my daughter take her whistle next time!!
Oh...and i completely failed to buy anything..ha..ha!!

I bought nothing...but to be fair I was being watched like a hawk to ensure that I didnt.

Latest posts

Back