98 Orange head badge

Mattydoors

Dirt Disciple
Hi you lovely, lovely people......I’m having a downmarket midlife crisis and have purchased an Orange P7 frame (just like my old one) and a pair of Pace RC36 forks (because I couldn’t afford them back in the day) to create the dream that I couldn’t when I was 25.
Anyway, to business......I need a head badge like this one, but not buggered. I’m not a multi-millionaire with a number of non disclosure agreements to my name but I do want to make my P7 look lovely so happy to pay a realistic price for one but I really want it to be mint.
If you can help and you can find me (email makes that easy these days) then maybe you can sell to Mattydoors

Re:

well if you can't find the old style headbadge, orange sell the modern one on their site for a tenner.

Mattydoors":4nnog4ag said:
P.S someone tell me how to post a picture on here.....I’ve tried twice and it doesn’t work

Chances are the pics are too large.
I use a program called Image resizer for windows. Actually been using it through its different versions since joining RB.
Its a simple install and all a pic needs to be resized is a right click on the pic to give a menu of s,m,l or custom sizing.
You can see the reduced size fits RB requirements- i use 999x999 pixels.

All you need is to save any pic to your pics file on your system, right click, select size then when posting use that resized pic via 'upload attachment'

https://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

Re:

Thanks for the photo advice, I’ll give the app a go.
I did look at the new orange badges but I’d like to keep it retro as I think they looked better, but sometimes beggars can’t be choosers I guess.

Back