AMP Disc Adaptors

Re:

I‘m in for a full kit - front and rear brackets.

Let me know how to pay / total cost etc. Hope this works out!

Juergen

Re: Re:

juergen77":2cllmev1 said:
I‘m in for a full kit - front and rear brackets.

Let me know how to pay / total cost etc. Hope this works out!

Juergen

great. i'll add you to the list. prices unknown yet...waiting for final prototypes from machinist to see if the rear works and then he'll give me a "production" price.

thanks!

ylwgto":39yve45u said:
I'm currently fabbing (well not me, but a machinist) these brackets for my AMP. Assessing interest for a larger order. See thread below if interesting in joining up.

thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=390221&start=20

Hi, could you please add me to the list as well? I would need two adaptors for the front / AMP forks.

EDIT: have added my name to the intrest list add the other thread.

Thanks
Johannes

joglo":1ueb8qlk said:
ylwgto":1ueb8qlk said:
I'm currently fabbing (well not me, but a machinist) these brackets for my AMP. Assessing interest for a larger order. See thread below if interesting in joining up.

thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=390221&start=20

Hi, could you please add me to the list as well? I would need two adaptors for the front / AMP forks.

EDIT: have added my name to the intrest list add the other thread.

Thanks
Johannes

Thanks. I'll be in touch once the kits are ready

B3":2swo6chw said:
Thought it was probably better to have a seperate thread for these.

Post Mount Front Disc Adaptors, enable you to run post mount calipers on an AMP F2, F3 & F4 forks that have the 1" AMP mounting on the left leg. You will need an ISO front hub and a 160mm disc. Spacer and Adaptor are in aluminium, inserts are stainless and are replaceable. £23. Postage £2.50 (UK) £4.50 (International)

ISO Front Disc Adaptors, enable you to run ISO mount calipers on an AMP F2, F3 & F4 forks that have the 1" AMP mounting on the left leg. You will need an ISO front hub and a 160mm disc. Adaptors are in aluminium, £23. Postage £2.50 (UK) £4.50 (International)

ISO Rear Disc Adaptors, enable you to run ISO mount calipers on an AMP F2, F3 & F4 forks that have the 1" AMP mounting on the left leg. You will need an ISO front hub and a 160mm disc. Adaptors are in aluminium, £23. Postage £2.50 (UK) £4.50 (International)

Coming soon........

1. Post Mount Rear Adaptors.

One front and rear adaptor... do you still have any left ? ??

Re:

Right, I seem to be getting more enquires for these again, I have redesigned them to look better, but will only be for post mount. If you are interested, drop me a line. If I get enough firm orders I will make them. They are full CNC, with the correct offsets and clearances machine in to them, so they will fit inside the frame and fork with no extra spacers etc required.

Attachments

• R2020RB.jpg
    R2020RB.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 122
Back