Crock Lobster? Getting some nasty abuse

I do believe some proper shit is about to go down. Fam.

Needs rear rubber and Cobbling together a crankset out of mountain exage cranks and rose gold xt biopace rings. Found an xt V rear brake, cable disc front, deore thumbies minus caps..... need to pack out a top pull mech too. M735 rear long cage found.

Do I go bonkers trimmings or something more subtle (for me) making the whole the star?

Reverse risers will give it the 'cafe racer' James Dean Rebel Without a Clue styling I'm after. It's largely silver though, as a homage to his Porsche........

I'm making this up as I go along you know. No work today. Idle minds and all that....

A thought: two sets of bars? I may just about have room on the steerer. A higher set with controls for downhill etc, and a lower but forward set with just grips fo a bettererer climbing position? Yes I'm a genius. I think this will happen, I'm talking myself into it as I type.....

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4df.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4df.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 804
Re:

If you wanna channel your inner James Dean, go cruising around Sandy Heath on this bad boy friday evening and dont forget the leather chaps. If you see a tall QC with an Alsatian say nothing and just comply. He wont hurt you, I mean the dog.

Re:

“There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.”
― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Doctor, my eyes
Tell me what you see
I hear their cries
Just say if it's too late for me"

-Jackson Browne, Doctor my eyes

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_500.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_500.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 714
Is that for Lord Ganesh?

PeachyPM":1fgei4fj said:
Is that for Lord Ganesh?

That’s the coolest - Nastiest looking - WTF build you’ve done to date

Not sure if I should congratulate you or shoot you

Retro Spud":21798byl said:
PeachyPM":21798byl said:
Is that for Lord Ganesh?

That’s the coolest - Nastiest looking - WTF build you’ve done to date

Not sure if I should congratulate you or shoot you
Aw shucks, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

I’m welling up.

Back