ibis bowti build has started

robins

Retro Guru
got a few bits together so started the bowti build its mainly modern with old frame some might like others wont.
all xtr groupset/wheels dt swiss forks fox rear shock have a few bits left to get like tyres but hope to have it finnished next week.
hope you like!

Attachments

• DSC00816.JPG
    DSC00816.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,312
  • DSC00817.JPG
    DSC00817.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,312
  • DSC00818.JPG
    DSC00818.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,312
WOW!!! :shock: Very very nice fella, not sure about the old meets new though.. but each to there own... like it lots, but still like my Mojo Better.. ;)

Very interesting lower shock link. Opens up a whole world of modern shocks.

Very nice build indeed!

Nice

Its a retro bike thats not that retro anyway. If you think about it, this is a very modern design, utilising very modern materials and using its flexibility with a fixed pivot point.

Its brilliant and i think the design will work really well with the old meets new. I think you are doing a fantastic job there, no money spared!

I look forward to seeing tghe final result.

That looks beautiful! Did it originally come with a rear disc mount or has this been added later?
Thanx Max

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, breath!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :D

Al.

Back