pikey useless scum

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
as the title suggests. needed some milk etc, decided to quickly nip up to the local tesco a mile away, i park my car and walk towards the door 3 chavvy pikey twats are standing around the entrance, a quite common occurance, as i get near one of these monkies offers me a "leaflet" i didn't look at it but said "no mate" and carried on inside, got the milk etc and pay and walk out, pikey's are gone, my car covered in said "leaflets" that turn out to be every lottery form from inside tescos.

what is it that these people need to stop being just the shit part of society? i realise that chucking a load of paper across my car isn't the end of the world but i hate these bastards, they serve no purpose, except to entertain eachother on jeremy kyle and tricia type programs on a daily basis.

the government needs to find a way of stopping these people from breeding aswel as stopping them from commiting crime and trying to intimidate people. i am truly sick of these people.

it spoils my day and it has been a good one up until that.

rant over unless anyonelse wishes to comment

I totally agree, The problem is with this society is if one of them actually got right in your face and you chinned him you would be down the nick!! :evil: :evil:

i also totally agree,these wankers are NEVER going to contribute anything to this society.absolute scum of the earth.

Hunt them! Save the poor little foxes and hunt chavs! Televise it with Davina McCall hosting and the little buggers will volunteer!

liscensed vigilantism i think, judge dred style, you break the law i catch you then i convict you then i execute you.

Attachments

• chav.jpg
    chav.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,469
Its pretty interesting that I am teaching a student from Nigeria to fly. He has commented many times that the British youth he has met are worse in every respect to any he has met in his travels, and that includes so called third world countries in Africa. Just scum with no respect at all.

What can we expect though? How many times do you hear of a 15 year old car thief being given his hundredth driving ban and 2 months youth detention? Or teachers that are scared to death of the little bastards? I reckon that as soon as they get in trouble with the law we go ahead and neuter them, that way they cant breed and start the cycle all over again........ :x

Back