Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15th

• Don't mind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sore_tint":h8zzlwe9 said:
holy crap, just checked out Kaiser's stumpy. I'm in over my head here...

It is a beautiful bike but don't worry about yours being put to shame, just wait 'til you see my mixed breed donkey and it sounds like velo's brewing up some sort of frankenbike himself :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing your khs, one of my mates had one just like yours years ago.

I'm going out into my shed and I'm going to upgrade the frankenbike just to please kaiser............no you can't stop me...........no really my minds made up, it really is you know..........................................

Mwaahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL:

Plans are to bring the karakorum, my excuse for not bringing the spesh is I need to fine tune a wee bit here and there ;) The karakorums already had a wee make over, got gazz's maguras and hopefully have a new stem. I'll leave the rack off for now though :LOL:

velo hows the current roll call standing anyroads?

s_t I'm looking forward to seeing the KHS too, get me excited about building this one up :D

ac got any solutions yet?

Nearly forgot .................Mwwwwahhhhhhahahahhahahahhhhaahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaha .....................ha :twisted:

uh-oh, the KHS is a sorry state really. don't get any hopes up. at all. In fact, its not really ridable round glentress, oh no.

Does an '06 heckler count as retro? sure it does...

yup, ging/mr. control chain tensioner on it's way from xizang. should give me my 1x8 set up and the ability to ride up at least some of the hills, although actually feeling a little sad to say goodbye to the inbreds singlespeedness :( but needs must as they say.

I think if you turn up that is cool (bikes are not really that important), love the fact you are cobbling together a bike velo, and it would be nice to see downhilldave too, modern or retro.

I am defo on the proflex and have just aquired an awful retro top for the day, just for the pictures. :roll:

Just made friends with a dude who rides a very, very nice zasker and who goes to my college....is there room in the multiple cars for wee one? :D

Back