Mountain Mayhem Returns 2019 let the planning and BS begin

Hotwheels.":jcngk3j1 said:

Bump ! . What the *%*k :shock: I don’t think this thread needs one of those ^^

We've got more pages of shite and spam than anyone can read in a life time (you’d loose the will to live before you got half way) and you bump this thread and created another page for THM

:facepalm:

Retro Spud":3qa12349 said:
Hotwheels.":3qa12349 said:

We've got more pages of shite and spam than anyone can read in a life time (you’d loose the will to live before you got half way) and you bump this thread and created another page for THM

I think he wants for more Flasheart.....
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA&start_radio=1&list=RDaKfbSHW9uGA&t=0[/youtube]

Re:

Are there any cobbled sections?

Attachments

• 3BB68199-D312-4535-BB63-8735EF566DC9.jpeg
    3BB68199-D312-4535-BB63-8735EF566DC9.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 301
Re: Re:

The History Man":3i0l0tqc said:
Are there any cobbled sections?

I'm loathed to encourage you but assume you reference :-

Two nuns riding bicycles turn down a cobblestone-paved street and one says to the other, "I've never come this way before."

The second answers, "Neither have I ......It must be the cobblestones."

Retro Spud":2mtv3j58 said:
Hotwheels.":2mtv3j58 said:

It had been a whole day without a post, it freaks me out.

Spud-U-Like, can we have a booked in update? That might cool Hotwheel's hubs......

PeachyPM":1ykahpvi said:
Spud-U-Like, can we have a booked in update? That might cool Hotwheel's hubs......

I’ve not heard from YoungTraveller or Redchilli or a couple of others so leaning towards opening up the last few spots to those on the reserve / team 3 - one of which (KingBling) has already stumped up his fee as has Danson and Peachy so three spots pretty much sorted

So offering the last spot on a first come and pay basis (Spibblo and Mr Worm are getting married in June so can no longer join us)

Okay the last bit is a lie, I think it’s a graduation Spibblo is going to

Aside from the responsibility of keeping track of other people’s money I’m keen to get those who’ve paid the early bird prices get the benefit of the cheaper rate.

Will update the entry sheet tonight

Back