Bikemi60 Feedback

Re:

Bought XTR M900 front and rear mech and canti. All as described and in perfect condition for s fair price. Good comms and well packed. Would purchase from again....

Bought the Stumjumper off Enrico and he's an excellent person to do business with.everything very well packed and great communications all the way.

Re:

Great Transaction from Enrico.

Very pleased with my Campagnolo Mechs. Arrived in good time and very well packaged.

Perfect!! Thank you.

boy"O"boy

Re:

I am very happy with Enrico, bought a Giant frame, it was very well packed, and the communication throughout the process was great.

5 stars seller!

Re:

Hello everyone,

I have to write a feedback to Enrico, because I bought Shimano STX group from him. At first I did not trust him. I was afraid the package would not arrive (I paid by bank transfer). However, I received package from the UPS 3 days after I paid. It all happened without some problems.

- the package was very well packaged
- group is really in very good condition as Enrico wrote me

In the end I must say, that Enrico is really reliable and respolsible seller!

Thanks very much.

My very first transaction on Retro bike with Bikemi60 was super smooth. Handle, stem and headset all arrived well packaged, quickly and Bikemi60 kept me informed all the way. I would be happy to buy from again, and to recommend to anyone. Thanks.

Back