What do you think i should do next?

mazdaman1980

Senior Retro Guru
My girlfriend loves bikes too so when i had what little spare cash i had i bought her a tidy little Orange C16R from Greenrabbit on e-bay, before i knew of this site.

She has been picking parts out and buying them, through me and this is where she is at so far.

Adambike309.jpg

[imghttp://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc160/mazdamanrx71980/Adambike308.jpg?t=1225821191[/img]

Adambike019.jpg

Adambike021.jpg

Adambike016.jpg

Adambike015.jpg

mazdamanrx71980

It does need a clean up and there are a few scratches but its a light build and will ride really well, its a steel Orange after all!!

looking good so far, like the colour of the frame :cool:

and might i say, fairplay for finding a girl into bikes! they are so rare! :D

That's going to be a cracker when it's finished. I reckon F7 forks are some of the nicest rigids you can have. Love the colour too. :cool:

Hi

Hey guys

What parts do you think i should fit next. I am thinking USE Alien, Club Roost I-Beam stem, Middleburn Cranks which i have on the way.

I am keen to hear your thoughts as this is my girlfriends bike and i want to get it as perfect as possible.

Oh and does anyone have some new C16R logos as the C16R on one side is coming off a little.

Well, superb frame and forks, but what next really depends on what kind of lady your GF is. My experience is that:

a. they're much more practical than mere men and I've not met one who could give a shit about whether the cranks were Middleburn, provided the gears shift.

b. great forks, as Cherrybomb says, but again I've not met a female that wouldn't prefer a few inches of suspension travel. Which is where the fun starts with 1" steerer required.

Worth doing though, as it's basically such a superb frame, and such fun to ride, and the GF always merits a really light bike.

Back