Theiving Scum!! Klein Mantra Pro + Trek Y33

Klein-Mad-Chris

Retrobike Rider
Hello all, woke up yesterday morn to find garage doors open and (a now two part) Kryptonite lock on the floor and two bikes missing.

If anybody spots them or hears anything i would be most grateful and im offering a large £££ reward for their return.

They were taken from Chichester, West Sussex area but could be anywhere now!!

Klein has no chainset, but has a M952 XTR left arm, had just brought the chainset from Jez but not fitted it yet!! XTR rapid rise, Bonty wheels, see the pic below, its not the type of bike to go un-noticed hoping somebody will find it!!
10092006141.jpg

The other was my girlfriends Trek Y33 nude carbon 98 SID's in blue, XTR shifters XT r mech Mavic 517's on XT hubs

Trying not to think sbout it too much, but have already re·signed myself that i prob wont ever see them again :(

Got to laugh though as all three of my bikes were locked together, thank **** for me they left me the shitty old one with no suspension!!
25082006077.jpg

SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T

Comiserations there fella.

Ok guys keep a look out. Look out on ebay, keep eyes open in local shops and about town etc.

We'll nail the b$stards!

You insured? Im going to buy a big dog now and starve him. That'll keep anyone out of my garage....

In a way count your bessings they left the Attitude.

That makes me so Angry!!! :evil:

I don't suppose that you know frame numbers etc? Would help to trace them if they do turn up on e-bay etc?

Just checking through paper work now, have e-bay receipts and written receipts for both bikes but can't find frame numbers anywhere!!!

They are insured (just about), but its not like i can just go to my lbs and pick up another.

Please if you could keep an ear to the ground, even if no names get mentioned i just want my bikes back.

Cheers guy's

Thats sh1t :evil: Hope you're insured, not much of a consellation,but you'll have fun spending it :roll:

I do think what I'd do if I caught someone in the middle of stealing my bike.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Had a couple stolen myself in the past.. Man, it makes me mad that people just rip off other people's stuff eh..

Will keep my eyes peeled :shock:

Search for the bits you lost on ebay and watch any item that you suspect, maybe bid on it if you are sure and then go and collect (with a bat)!

Bad luck man! :cry:

Sounds like they knew exactly what was in there, I don't have exoctic kit but I'm attached to my stuff and I'm always a bit wary when I go in and out the house and who's around - can't get out of that habit after living in london area.

Will keep eyes open :shock:

Back